UGG bailey button triplet boots are very fashion


For most UGG fans, ugg bailey button triplets boots are the most traditional style of UGG boots, and also that kind of boot already become one of the best seller of UGG boots in the world. Almost every famous movie star got one, and they thought that have a pair of UGG bailey button triplet boots are very fashion.

I love these boots they are cute and comfortable I just got them yesterday and i wore them right away. I wear these outside of as much as possible. They are so warm and so comfortable. I love the color and I love the softness inside. They never hurt my feet and give my feet great support. Glad that I bought them.

And also I really love wearing these in cold weather. I live in Chicago and the winters here are no punk sometimes, so I got these right on time. I like that I can wear these in cool weather too, matter of fact i have them on right now

Because I really love those UGG bailey button triplet boots, so I got my second pair of UGGs and I love them for they are so cute and awesome! The only con is that when i put them on a little drop of rain got on them and now there is a small which is totally noticeable.




0 comments:

Post a Comment